Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 19, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  Wellness talk
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Hair removal
| | |-+  Which is the best hair removal method for sensitive skin?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Which is the best hair removal method for sensitive skin?  (Read 8347 times)
welln
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2006, 04:27:54 AM »

Which is the best hair removal method for sensitive skin? If you use hair removal creams like Anne French the skin becomes red and then becomes dark.
Email : ad@nkuw.com for advertising
skinca

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 09:16:40 PM »

Plucking (Tweezing) is the best hair removal method since it is cheap and causes the least damage.  If your skin is not sensitive, you can consider using depilatory creams
lovel1900

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 04:06:39 AM »

I have an ultra sensitive skin and I second the Plucking option, I have always used the same, I always follow it up with a herbal (aloe vera) moisturising lotion so that there are no rashes appearing thereafter.

I have heard from my friends that laser hair removal is very good too but I haven't tried it out personally. Also, its important to do it with a very reputable, authorised skin practitioner so as not to have any complications later.
skinca

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 02:22:23 AM »

Have any of your friends used laser hair removal? How much does it cost and at which clinic was it done?  Who is the certifying authority for laser hair removal here?
srimathi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 08:24:42 PM »

We can use cream for hair remove, which suit to our skin. Doctor's advice is must to use this and to know our skin type.
Herbal lotion or cream is the best way to remove hair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length