|Grow hair faster More home remedies Home|
Bookmark this page
Bookmark this page
On an average hair on the head grows at the rate of approximately 0.5 mm daily. This rate of growth also depends on genetic factors, diet, lifestyle and age of the person. While it may not be possible to have long hair overnight, you can use home remedies to make your hair grow faster. Some of the home remedies are:
1. Hair is made up of protein, so eat foods which contain plenty of protein like fish, eggs, liver, milk products, yeast, wheat germ, sprouts, beans, nuts and yoghurt. Soy protein which is found in tofu also helps.
2. Since hair reflects the overall health of a person, vitamin supplements or fresh food containing the vitamins should be part of the daily diet. Vitamin B complex, biotin and carotene (contained in carrots, yellow fruits and vegetable) are important.
3. Hot oil massages improve the circulation of blood in the scalp and make your hair grow faster. Coconut oil should be applied to the hair for at least an hour so that it is absorbed properly and then washed off. Castor oil can also be used.
4. Trim your hair often, at least once in 5-6 weeks, so that split ends and dry hair are removed. Hair stops growing at the split ends.
5. Apply egg white and neem to your hair. Wash after 3 hours. Alternately, mix eggs and olive oil and apply the mixture to your scalp.
6.Brushing your hair once in
the morning and evening improves the circulation in the scalp and
makes your hair grow faster. Massaging the scalp with your fingertips also
helps improve circulation.
8. Drink plenty of water and sleep for 8 - 9 hours a day, since hair grows when a person is resting. Exercising daily will also improve the blood circulation and help your hair grow quickly. Hair grows faster when there is less stress.
We hope these remedies solve your problem. If they don't , join our wellness forum, our members will help you make your hair grow faster.
© Copyright NK Infobase Discuss skincare, haircare, weightloss and other health problems