|Hair fall More home remedies Home|
| Bookmark this page |
Bookmark this page
Hair falls due to genetic reasons, stress, pollution, thyroid imbalance, chemicals in hair styling products and lack of proper nutrition. Home remedies are cheap , natural and without any side effects. Some of the home remedies for treating hair fall are:
1.Apply the white of a raw egg on the hair for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with a shampoo. A mixture of lemon juice and egg white could also be used to strengthen the roots of hair.
2. Massage the head with oil for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with a shampoo. A hot oil massage with olive oil will also help.
3.Apply a mixture of lemon juice and juice of amla to the scalp. This also helps control dandruff in the hair
4. Boil neem leaves in water for an hour and let it cool. Wash the hair with this water. Alternately neem oil can be mixed with coconut oil and massaged where there is hair fall
5. The juice of fresh coriander can be massaged onto the scalp will reduce hair loss.
6. Ensure that you eat nutritious food, with plenty of leafy vegetables. Have a soya milk drink and multivitamin tablets if you do not have time to have a healthy breakfast.
7. Apply conditioner only to your hair not to the scalp or hair roots. The conditioner could damage your hair. Henna (mehandi) will help control hair loss.
8.Try to reduce the stress and tension in your life, learn to relax. Stress causes hair loss.
We hope these remedies solve your problem. If they don't , join our wellness forum, our members will help you solve your hair loss problem.
© Copyright wellnesstalk.org Discuss hair fallDoctor Krill